A MULTI-MILLION OUNCE OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF QUÉBEC'S
ABITIBI GOLD BELT
LOCATED AN HOUR'S DRIVE FROM VAL-D'OR
RECENT NEWS & EVENTS
Kiboko's executive team all worked together previously at Avnel Gold, where they re-evaluated the Kalana gold project using coarse gold techniques. These efforts helped set the stage for Endeavour Mining's acquisition of Avnel Gold in 2017 for $159 million.
Kiboko is re-evaluating Harricana as a coarse gold project, similar to what our team undertook at Avnel Gold's Kalana project.
We believe that with modern exploration techniques that Harricana has the potential to be a multi-million-ounce, camp-scale opportunity in the heart of Canada's most prolific mining district, the Abitibi gold belt.
HARRICANA GOLD PROJECT
Kiboko’s Harricana Project consists of 234 contiguous mineral claims covering more than 100 sq-km of prospective Abitibi terrain and is strategically located 55 km north of Val-d’Or, 85 km east of Rouyn-Noranda, and 15 km northeast of Amos. The Abitibi is a premier jurisdiction recognized for mining investment based upon its mineral potential, favourable geopolitical environment, historical and current mining, and ongoing exploration success.
Kiboko has compiled, digitized, and validated a new geospatial dataset for the Harricana Project from historical records that includes geological mapping, geophysics, geochemistry, numerous bulk samples, and assay data from 937 diamond drillholes totalling 139,397 and 70 holes totalling 11,269 m drilled by Kiboko, for a grand total of more than 150,000 m of drilling.
The Harricana Project benefits from an exceptional location, close to operating mines, with excellent access and proximity to existing infrastructure, including road, rail, and clean, low-cost, renewable hydroelectric grid power. The Project is also predominately located on forestry land that has an extensive road network and provides for a streamlined drill program permitting process. Kiboko’s current Environmental, Social and Governance activities include a commitment to hiring and contracting locally whenever commercially reasonable, and protecting the environment during its exploration activities.
Kiboko is a new public company founded by a management team and board with a track record of successfully financing and advancing exploration projects towards development, particularly those dominated by coarse gold mineralization.
Kiboko's team includes Jeremy Link, President, CEO, and director; Dr. Olivier Féménias, director and VP; and Ivor Jones, VP; Brad Boland, EVP and CFO; and Independent Directors, Jon Morda (Lead Director), Amanda Sorsak, and Craig Williams.
President, CEO & Director
•20 years of diverse and progressive experience in mining and capital markets
• Contributed to the securing of more
than $200 million for mining ventures
• Most recently, VP Corporate Development of Avnel Gold
• Previously, held management and officer roles with junior gold producers, worked as both a sell-side and buy-side mining analyst, prior to being hired out of industry
Dr. Olivier Féménias
Vice-President & Director
• Proven expert in structural geology,
igneous petrology, geochemistry,
geophysics, and economic geology
• Most recently, VP Geology for Avnel
Gold where he led the exploration effort to define the high-grade 3M oz M&I open-pit Kalana Main gold deposit
• Prior to Avnel Gold, responsible for
IAMGOLD’s generative exploration
group (GENEX) in West Africa
• Prior to IAMGOLD, an assistant professor in geology at Brussels University
Ivor W.O. Jones
• 30 years of providing high-end resource evaluation services and mineral resource estimates for complex and challenging projects, particularly with coarse gold
• Previously, Independent QP for Brucejack Mine (Pretivm), Buriticá gold mine (ZijinContinental Gold), and Kalana Main project (Endeavour-Avnel Gold)
• Previously, Group General Manager and Executive Consultant of Snowden
• Significant operating experience gained previously with WMC and Anvil Mining
EVP & CFO
• 20+ years as a senior officer of public mining companies
• Goldcorp (VP Finance), Kinross (VP
Corporate Controller), Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines (CFO), amongst others
• Contributed to the securing of more
than $1 billion of combined equity, debt, and project financing for mining
Lead Independent Director
• 30+ years of international accounting & financial management experience
• Previously, CFO of Alamos Gold
• Currently a director of Besra Gold and Kootenay Silver
• Senior Vice President and Head of First Party Claims for Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance in Canada
• Extensive international experience with mining projects
• Owner and President of Red River Energy Consultants, a 100% aboriginally owned business that provides project management, safety, and technical services to the Canadian mining and oil & gas sectors