ADVANCING THE HARRICANA GOLD PROJECT IN THE HEART OF
QUÉBEC'S ABITIBI GOLD BELT
Harricana Gold Project
The Abitibi is Canada's most prolific gold producing region and the Québec-side is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top mining jurisdictions.
Kiboko has a strong leadership team that are proven coarse gold experts that have worked together previously to successfully surface shareholder value.
Please visit SEDAR for disclosure documents related to Kiboko Gold's initial public offering.
Kiboko's executive team all worked together previously at Avnel Gold, where they re-evaluated the Kalana gold project using coarse gold techniques. These efforts all helped set the stage for Endeavour Mining's acquisition of Avnel Gold in 2017 for $159 million.
Key members from the Avnel Gold team have reunited and optioned the Harricana Gold Project on the Québec side of the Abitibi gold belt. Kiboko is re-evaluating Harricana as a coarse gold project, similar to what we had done at Avnel Gold's Kalana project.
We believe that Harricana is a camp-scale opportunity in the heart of Canada's most prolific mining district, the Abitibi gold belt.
HARRICANA GOLD PROJECT
Kiboko has an option agreement to earn a 100% interest in the Harricana Gold Project.
The Harricana Gold Project consists of a large, contiguous 102 square-kilometre land package that has only been recently consolidated and expanded through staking of prospective exploration ground. Harricana represents a camp-scale opportunity in an under-explored area in the heart of the prolific Abitibi greenstone belt, which has produced more than 200 million ounces of gold to date. The project is located 15 kilometres east of Amos, Québec in the Val-d'Or mining district, which has produced more than 40 million ounces of gold and is currently Canada's most productive gold producing region.
The project has a tremendous quantity of high-value historic data ranging from small-scale high-grade mining to exploration drilling. This data includes detailed geophysics and geochemistry datasets, 139,397 metres of diamond drilling from 937 diamond drill holes, which have all only been recently digitized.
The Harricana Gold Project is road accessible all year round and is adjacent to the highway, hydroelectric power grid, rail, and established mining communities.
• 20 years of diverse and progressive experience in mining and capital markets
• Contributed to the securing of more
than $200 million for mining ventures
• Most recently, VP Corporate Development of Avnel Gold
• Previously, held management and officer roles with junior gold producers, worked as both a sell-side and buy-side mining analyst, prior to being hired out of industry
President, CEO & Director
Dr. Olivier Féménias
• Proven expert in structural geology,
igneous petrology, geochemistry,
geophysics, and economic geology
• Most recently, VP Geology for Avnel
Gold where he led the exploration effort
to define the high-grade 3M oz M&I
open-pit Kalana Main gold deposit
• Prior to Avnel Gold, responsible for
IAMGOLD’s generative exploration
group (GENEX) in West Africa
• Prior to IAMGOLD, an assistant professor in geology at Brussels University
VP Geology & Director
Ivor W.O. Jones
VP Technical Services
• 30+ years providing high-end resource
evaluation services and mineral resource
estimates for complex and challenging
projects, particularly with coarse gold
• Previously, Independent QP for Brucejack Mine (Pretivm), Buriticá gold mine (ZijinContinental Gold), and Kalana Main project (Endeavour-Avnel Gold)
• Previously, Group General Manager and
Executive Consultant of Snowden
• Significant operating experience gained
previously with WMC and Anvil Mining
EVP & CFO
Lead Independent Director
• 25+ years as a senior officer of public
• Goldcorp (VP Finance), Kinross (VP
Corporate Controller), Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines (CFO), amongst others
• Contributed to the securing of more
than $1 billion of combined equity, debt,
and project financing for mining
• Owner and President of Red River Energy Consultants, a 100% aboriginally owned business that provides project management, safety, and technical services to the Canadian mining and oil & gas sectors
• Vice-President, Claims for Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance and responsible for its Property & Energy
Claims operation in Canada
• Extensive international experience with mining projects
• 30+ years of international accounting & financial management experience
• Previously, CFO of Alamos Gold
• Currently a director of Besra Gold and Kootenay Silver
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 778-381-5949 or fill out the following form
#201 - 1405 St Paul Street
Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 2E4
Tel: +1 (778) 381-5949